wtorek, 15 kwietnia 2014

Stormtrooper Test Shot

I've finished the first stormtroopers from the batch I bought a month ago from Rodrick. I'm quite happy with how he turned out - especially as shading white armor has always been a massive pain in the *** for me. Also, the notches on the base of the helmet weren't sculpted on the mini, so I've decided to paint them on.
The base was made by cutting two 20mm diameter circles from 1mm plasticard, cutting away a part of the lower circle and replacing it with the granny grating. I've used a Dremel tool to make a hole for the mini in the upper circle and some putty was used to fill the gaps.