sobota, 25 sierpnia 2012

Modular Urban Board: Small Platforms

(click the pictures to see a bigger version)
Here are some additional pieces for my modular urban board. These small platforms are intended as a kind of 'urban hills' - they add a vertical dimension to the table and block line of sight... unless you manage to hold one of these and shoot at your opponent from behind the low walls!
Each piece measures 10x20cm (half of a tile) and is 3cm high.
The pieces can be arranged into larger 'L'- or 'T'-shaped platform...
...or added to one of the larger platforms.

4 komentarze:

  1. I really like the concept you have been developing. I think I'm going to try something similar but for my Sci/Fi miniatures.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Urban hills... Very clever. I shall steal the idea promptly and make junk piles for my shanty town!
    Id like to do a clean urban boad like this someday too. Your plans are excellent.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thanks! Kris & Spacejacker - I'm looking forward to seeing your versions.

    OdpowiedzUsuń